Make your own facial scrub
I know that it is hard for many of you to discover a good quality and non-toxic beauty products. Because of my love and passion about these items i made my little magics and i have found something that i am sure it will help you and you will find it awesome! A really good quality and non toxic scrub! And the best of all is that you can make on your own this scrub at home with natural and daily used products!
Beauticians says that this scrub-mask could be better than a Botox! Many girls outside as me they love homemade skin care products so this is something really helpful for you guys. But it is also very useful even for the people that are not really into these things, because it is very easy, quick and you only need a few materials. After of your use with this scrub you will realize that your face is even softer and more moisture.
Lets get started!
1 tablespoon of baking soda
½ tablespoon of raw honey ( honey has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties for the skin)
1 drop of pure lavender essential oil (Very good quality and natural essential oils you can find in Doterra.com)
1 drop pure frankincense essential oil
- Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so in order to open up your pores.
- Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be delicate with your skin!). Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
- Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
- This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterwards. This will naturally balance your skin.
Photo Source: pixabay.com