Healthy breakfast recipes
I can say that I’m officially an adult because I made some super yummy healthy breakfast recipes for the first time and it was AMAZING, which means it was a success!!!
Now, brunch is the new thing, I suppose. Well..especially for me… Everyone does brunch! And they love it! And they prefer doing brunch instead dinner!! I am one of those guys as well… We don’t do breakfast. We don’t do lunch, on Saturdays and Sundays especially, sometimes we don’t do dinner as well, but we do brunch!
So today i decided to show you some of my favorite recipes which are not only fabulous but they are very healthy as well!!
Here are few of my new favorite healthy breakfast recipes :
- Breakfast smoothies
It could be with Pineapple, strawberry and banana and kiwi, mixed berry.
Ingredients are more or less the same for all:
- Fruit of your preference
- Milk of choice
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Put fruits in the freezer bag. Seal and store in freezer for up to 8-12 months.
- When ready to use, put milk into the blender and blend until the fruits are fully incorporated into the milk.
- Then add Greek yogurt and frozen fruit mix until consistency is smooth.
- Enjoy your smoothie!!!
2. Healthy banana pancakes
- Ripe banana
- Vanilla extract
- Quick – cook oats
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix the eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix the oats and cinnamon
- Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish your pancake with your favorite toppings! You can use banana slices or strawberry slices, chopped walnuts and honey.
- Enjoy your pancake!!!
3. Healthy breakfast sandwich
- Fresh spinach
- Red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Whole wheat English muffin
- Avocado, sliced, to garnish
- Whisk together egg spinach, red pepper, salt and pepper
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat. Place a greased mason jar lid right side up on the pan
- Slowly pour your egg mixture into lid. Cover and cook for 3 minutes
- Remove cover. Using a fork pull the lid of the egg. Flip egg, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat once cooked
- Place egg patty on English muffin and top with sliced avocado
- Enjoy your sandwich!!
Note: You can always add some smoked salmon as well!
OK guys, those where 3 of my favorite healthy breakfast recipes for brunch.
They are very easy and non cost ingredients.
Please leave your comment below and tell me your favorite brunch recipe!!! It is not mandatory to be healthy of course!! 🙂
However, you can find those recipes to my favorite application for food ”Tasty”. I use Tasty for a lot of different recipes daily and i highly recommend it!! Try it out here
Note: You can download their application as well and there is a YouTube channel with all the videos on it!
I hope you enjoy this #blogpost today!!